Candy Candy

Italian Candy Candy Mangas

« Older   Newer »
candyterry
icon1  view post Posted on 26/7/2005, 22:14     +1   -1

Salut to our Italian Candyfriends!

I have some questions about the Italian CC manga by Fabbri!! I know there were about 326 CC magazines published by this editor. Does anyone have the LAST magazine (#326) and can you tell us what happened in the end? I know that Candy and Terry finally reunited, but does anyone have any SCANS of this final reunion? I'd appreciate it so much if someone could translate this magazine for us!! GRAZIE MULTO!!!

kiara2005
view post Posted on 29/7/2005, 23:05     +1   -1

One uf us has what you want! You just have to wait and see Candyterry....

kiara2005
view post Posted on 1/8/2005, 23:48     +1   -1

While waiting you can enjoy this tender image, taken from Italian manga....

user posted image

view post Posted on 2/8/2005, 01:47     +1   -1

Group:
FANatic

Thank you for the image Kiara! It's very nice...my dream come true

Web  Top
Lady Gato >^..^<
view post Posted on 2/8/2005, 06:09     +1   -1

Oh yes!! I have seen this one before and I thank the Italians for producing it...a true full blown Candy and Terry kiss with no boxing involved!!

candyterry
icon1  view post Posted on 26/8/2005, 19:47     +1   -1

QUOTE (kiara2005 @ 30/7/2005, 00:05)
One uf us has what you want! You just have to wait and see Candyterry.... wink.gif  wink.gif  wink.gif

GRAZIE Kiara and to our Italian CC friends!! I can't wait to see!!! biggrin.gif The italian CC mangas have always interested me very much...especially since the Italian editors have published a sequel to Candy's story in the style of the manga! Although the drawings were not exactly the same as Igarashi's, I liked the fact they were colorized! wink.gif The new stories and adventures in Candy's life looked interesting as well... I just wish I could read Italian so I could understand what was happening!! Hehehe!! tongue.gif In one of the Italian magazines that I own, Susanna has an operation and dies! I guess the Italian editors had the same idea as many CT fans at this time! tongue.gif I was also very pleased to acquire some Italian CC magazines showing some new romantic scenes between Candy and Terry! wub.gif

candyterry
view post Posted on 26/8/2005, 19:49     +1   -1

QUOTE (kiara2005 @ 2/8/2005, 00:48)
While waiting you can enjoy this tender image, taken from Italian manga....

user posted image

Aaaahhhhh!!! THE ULTIMATE CT KISS EXQUISITELY DRAWN!!!!! wub.gif We'll never get tired of seeing this image!! Thanks for sharing, Kiara! biggrin.gif

kiara2005
view post Posted on 3/2/2006, 22:30     +1   -1

Still waiting for one of our boardies to scan the #326 Italian magazine, I've found this webpage where we can find the very last pages of the Fabbri's manga....
Voilà my translation:

user posted image

user posted image
C.“They will spend together every single day of their life…(she’s talking about Annie and Archie)”
T: “Whereas we seem to do everything to keep away from each other, don’t we?”… “You know, I missed so much your pretty little face…”
“I missed your eyes…and your smile, that makes me forget any fear and uncertainity…
C. :”Oh Terry, I missed your firm gaze too…your voice…your strong hands…”

user posted image
C.”But what can we do? You have your theatre…and I’ve got my journal (Candy has become a journalist!…) I realized I do like writing, because I feel I’m doing something for other people too….
“To live together one of us should give up his ambitions!”
“The pain of our sacrifices may hurt us more than our separation…”
T. “Yes, we have to think it over…to consider everything…
C. “Look Terry…that hill…it looks like Pony Hill…come with me, maybe it can help us to get wise to ourselves and make a right choice…"

user posted image

THE END

Maybe it's enough, sorry to let you down but as I know in tha Italian manga Candy and Terry are seldom together....and at the end too they're still unsure of their future together!

In that webpage there is also an accurate resume of the plot of the Italian sequel, I will translate it for you a bit at a time.

Edited by kiara2005 - 5/2/2006, 00:13

view post Posted on 3/2/2006, 22:46     +1   -1

Group:
FANatic

Well thanks for the candy treat! I can't wait to read more of your translations. Thanks again Kiara, you rock!!!!

Web  Top
Candylyna
view post Posted on 3/2/2006, 22:58     +1   -1

Very good Kiara! It's always a pleasure to see Candy and Terry together... even if it looks uncertain, but they were together

Thanks Kiara!

Terry's nurse
view post Posted on 4/2/2006, 04:19     +1   -1

Thank you!!!

view post Posted on 4/2/2006, 16:37     +1   -1

Founder Candy Candy Forum

Group:
Amministratori

To me this does not appeal to, it is more ugly of the first one... who of you would have doubts in returning with Terence if it were Candy?

Web  Top
kiara2005
view post Posted on 5/2/2006, 00:47     +1   -1

I agree with Esther!
After they got rid of Susanna (the poor chipie died... ), they reunited, separated again because of Terry's crisis of identity ( ), they went through adventures around the world, they misunderstandood each other, and finally they can stay together they still don't realize they are soulmates and they can't live without each other...Still they think about "sacrifice"... Of the two I wouldn't know whom to kill first...

Edited by kiara2005 - 5/2/2006, 00:54

Terry's nurse
view post Posted on 5/2/2006, 06:27     +1   -1

The drawings are not as nice as Igarishi's but good came out of it like the image Kiara posted in this topic, it's really good!

And it's a story like any fanfiction and still open ended.

Why did they change Candy's profession though, being a nurse wasn't good enough???

view post Posted on 6/2/2006, 01:27     +1   -1

Group:
FANatic

QUOTE (Terry's nurse @ 5/2/2006, 06:27)
The drawings are not as nice as Igarishi's but good came out of it like the image Kiara posted in this topic, it's really good!

And it's a story like any fanfiction and still open ended.

Why did they change Candy's profession though, being a nurse wasn't good enough???

At least with a fanfiction we get the ending we want... So that's the end of Fabbri's manga? What was the point of all the soap opera plot? Well I enjoyed the images, they are of my favourite couple, Candy and Terry... If only I could draw!!!!

Web  Top
17 replies since 26/7/2005, 22:14   3793 views