Candy Candy

La lettera mai spedita..., e tutte le altre lettere della nostra storia del cuore

« Older   Newer »
Lady Gato >^..^<
view post Posted on 21/4/2006, 00:19 by: Lady Gato >^..^<     +1   -1

QUOTE (kiara2005 @ 20/4/2006, 20:03)
QUOTE (Lady Gato >^..^< @ 20/4/2006, 02:12)
As to the "supposed" article that "CandyFan" mentioned, we believe it is unfounded. Neither Nila nor Sophie, veterans of the CC world and who have great knowledge of what has been published about Candy in Japan (since at one time they had someone in Japan helping them faciliatate dialogue with Mizuki) had ever heard of it. Therefore, unless the proper documenation can be provided (since this person claimed ot have seen it on a website, in English, no less!) we cannot even begin to believe that such a thing existed. Of course, inquiries are being made as to the existence of this document and if and when it is found, it will be shared.

Personally, I believe if Mizuki truly wanted Candy to end up with Albert, she would have done so...why go around in open ended circles? I think her idea was always to keep the story open and she will not change her position, ever.

Dear Lady Gato, first of all thank you for posting these very important explanations, and for sharing with us the outcome of your reserach in Candy's novelization.

As regard what Candyluv said, I can't imagine the reasons for she did it; maybe it's all unfounded, but personally I think it's palusible that Mizuki's former intention was actually Candy to end up with Albert and she built her story with this purpose; but more as she went on with the story she found herself won over by Candy and Terry romance.... image
and she opted for the open ending!
Terry conquered not only Candy and the public, but his author too! :love love:

Cara Lady Gato, innanzi tutto grazie per aver postato queste importanti spiegazioni e per dividere con noi i risultati delle tue ricerche sulle novelle.
Riguardo a ciò che ha detto Candyluv, io non ho idea di perchè l'abbia detto; forse è tutto infondato, ma personalmente penso che sia plausibile che l'intenzione iniziale di Mizuki fosse che Candy finisse con Albert, e che abbia costruito la soria con questo scopo, ma poi man mano che procedeva si sia sentita sempre più coinvolta nella storia tra Candy e Terry, tanto da optare per il finale aperto....
Terry non ha conquistato solo Candy e il pubblico, ma anche la sua stessa autrice!

Kiara bella!

Of course this his entirely plausible, but what does not strike me as it being what may have happened is simply this: obviously Mizuki is very principaled about her writing and has her writer's perogative very much in the forefront...why then change an ending of a story if she already had one? Regardless of who or what was pressuring her? Personally, I think there are no finite endings, just the open one. My opinion, of course!

Also, had it been widely known because it was published, this article about the "original ending" that was discarded, we would have known it by now...again, my thoughts...

29 replies since 14/4/2005, 11:49   3277 views